Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Faith

Faith is like a frail thread.
The firmer you clasp it the stronger it becomes.
And you clasp it when there is nothing else around to hold. In complete void, this thread is all that you can see.

Faith requires Faith, else where will you get the guts to hold it with all the might you posses.
Faith also comes with the experience of Faith, for you are still existing, shaken but alive and well, not destroyed.

Does Faith develop?
I dont think so, the logic denies it.
Faith comes and it strikes when it does.

May God bless you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abhilasha Krishnan said...

Sometimes, the shadows are so close
I can almost touch them
... the abyss is my heart
and the muted screams,
they are mine
--the fading echoes
from long ago...
He is the ring-master,
the controller of my destiny
and I am his puppet...
that is what he taught me to believe.
And faith...
faith is the vacant soul I offer him.
Wait...
what if he is wrong?
But no...
faith is believing
the ringmaster is never wrong.
He taught me that…

There is a downside to faith too...

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home